Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Checking in....with VISUALS!!

It's been a little bit more than 4 months (maybe 4.5) since Matt and I started lifting regularly. I put the start date at October 22 or 23. As I mentioned about a month ago, I decided to go for more of a "bulking" regimen - eating more calories (especially protein) and pushing up the weights I've been lifting. Next up is cutting back to lose body fat.

But, I got the urge today to see if I've made any progress at all. I'll just put up the comparison pictures (as humiliating as the "before" pictures may be), and let readers be the judge of whether there has been a change. There are four sets of pictures: front, back, right side, left side. The first set was taken on October 23, 2007. The second set was taken today, March 11, 2008.












1 comment:

LK said...

Looking good! And much less pasty. pastey? I'm a little off on my spelling right now...